Animal Park at the Conservators Center
NCAS will be retuning to our friends over at Animal Park!
Animal Park at the Conservators Center is an educational nonprofit based in North Carolina that is dedicated to providing a specialized home for carnivore species. Attendees will receive a tour of the residents (fluffy animals) provided by the Animal Park staff.
We will have some light refreshments and mingle for a little while. Catch up with your friends and we will tour the facility!
Sound fun? Everything you need to know can be found below!
- 1:30-3:30 PM EST - Arrive, check-in, and mingle.
- 3:30-4:30 PM EST - Tour.
You must register to attend this event.
- Registration is available on RegFox.
- Deadline to register: 11:59 PM on December 4th. There will be no on-site registration.
- No refunds can be made after registration closes. To request a refund, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voting Member Registration
If you are a voting member, please check the voting member Telegram chat for additional details.
Is this event fursuit friendly?
Fursuits are not recommended on the tour. The 2 hour mingle beforehand is fursuit friendly!
Where is the Animal Park located, and how do I get there?
What do I need to bring or prepare for the event?
- Fill out the tour waiver in advance to save time.
- Wear good shoes - the tour path is gravel and is expected to be about 3/4 mile.
- Wear warm clothing - we will be outside for an afternoon in late December.
- Event is rain or shine - bring rain gear if rain is forecast.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
The Animal Park is not wheelchair accessible; however, accessibility accommodations are available for visitors with mobility issues. Please notify NCAS in advance at email@example.com if accommodations are needed.
Where do I park? What do I do once I've gotten there? Where are we meeting up?
There is plenty of parking available in front of the gift shop/conference center building. We are meeting up on the deck of that building. If you enter through the gift shop you should be able to find us.